About This Class
No matter your fitness level – whether you’re just starting out or work out 7-days a week — FLEX FITNESS will rapidly transform your mind and body into a entirely new you! You don’t need heavy weights to improve your strength – FLEX FITNESS uses light hand weights, light ankle weights, resistance bands, pilates balls and bodyweight to create long and lean feminine muscles while being kind to your joints through fluid, low-impact movements. You’ll get a full body workout with energizing music that’s so much FUN and rewarding!
FLEX Pull. Push. Tone from head to toe. A mixed level – total body conditioning class consisting of little to no impact. FLEX produces quick results by lengthening and chiseling muscles through tiny movements, isolated holds full range motion movements and intentional stretching. This class is form-focused with in-depth setup so that you can discover the tremendous mental connection to your body.
FLEX CIRCUIT Cardio. Strength. Efficiency at it’s finest. FLEX CIRCUIT is a 45 minute class where you will rotate quickly through exercises that alternate sculpting and cardio exercises that may vary in duration, reps, pace and interval. Trampolines are sometimes used in this class, however they are optional. Everything that is done on the trampoline can be done on the floor!
Research Shows Many Health Benefits of Flex Fitness
- Increases strength and muscle mass without bulking
- Improves joint flexibility and helps joints stay flexible and can reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- As you gain muscle, your body begins to burn calories more easily, making it easier to control your weight.
- Improves balance & core strength; firms & tones muscles
- Strengthens cardiovascular health
- Increases metabolism, energy & sense of vitality
- Increases bone density and reduces the risk of fractures.