About This Class
Yoga doesn’t always have to be so serious or dedicated for the super spiritual + heavily meditative practitioner. We are here to help you just go with the flow and become more flexible, strong and zen AF. Our yoga classes are music-driven and take a nontraditional approach in style. We focus primarily on postures (asanas) and breath; the physical components of yoga.
“flow” meaning “vinyasa” (traditional yoga studio class name) or “to move without resistance” will get your body moving, your breath flowing, and your energy going. Each class is uniquely structured and sequenced, but you can always expect a moderately-paced flow linking breath with movement. The outcome: a stronger body, calmer mind, and more balanced state of being.
Research Shows Many Health Benefits Of A Regular Yoga Practice
- Improved body flexibility and balance
- Improved cardiovascular endurance (stronger heart)
- Improved digestion
- Improved abdominal strength and enhanced overall muscular strength
- Relaxation of muscular strains
- Increased energy levels
- Enhanced immune system
- Relief of stress resulting from the control of emotions
- Prevention and relief from stress-related disorders
- Intellectual enhancement, leading to improved decision-making skills
- Life with meaning, purpose, and direction
- Inner peace and tranquility
Come ready with your yoga mat, sweat towel and water!